- •Wool The best of the best, it is the choice for luxury. It’s softer than synthetics, but still extremely durable. Overall, it is superior to other choices, but it is also the most expensive option
- Nylon is as durable as wool, almost as soft and since it’s a man-made fiber, it’s also stain resistant while costing less than half the cost of wool
- Olefin is durable and resistant to water, but it isn’t as resilient as nylon and tends to crush, so it is best in low pile applications
- Polyester is soft, and has a thick, luxurious pile. It isn’t as durable as nylon but is much cheaper
- Acrylic feels like wool and is water and stain resistant, but durability is an issue and it tends to fuzz
Carpet flooring in Rancho Cordova provides insulation in winter and summer, by cutting down on drafts, chills and outside air seepage through the floors, in turn saving money on utility bills. It is warm and cozy, and soft on the feet. It also minimizes sound, which is why it is a good choice for bedrooms.
Designing Dreams has a showroom in Folsom, CA, where they have the experienced team to meet all of your carpet flooring requirements in Rancho Cordova. They have been serving the flooring needs of commercial and residential customers for over 20 years. They also have an in house designer to assist you with your project. Their installers frequently attend clinics and workshops to keep up to date on manufacturer’s specifications. This ensures that your installation will be the best it can be.